My Little Pebbles

Welcome to my blog. My Little Pebbles is a family business I have started to give my family an extra edge for the future. I was looking at the costs of putting five children through college and a monthly investment account was not an option. We sell many items from Home decor, collectibles, figurines, tea sets, monkeys, lions, pewter, fairies, angels and crystal. We are growing and expanding. I hope to use this blog to expand on my products and things I learn along the way.

Sunday, November 12, 2006

New Pewter Crystal Stands Fairy leaf Butterfly






We just got in lots of new Pewter Crystal Ball Stands. Some of our new designs include Fairies, Frogs, Angels, Dolphins and Butterflies. Please stop by my ebay store to see some of these and the beautiful Crystal Balls you can get to go with these wonderful stands. Do you know someone who loves Fairies or Dolphins. This might be the unique gift you are looking for. We have lots of other designs of Pewter and Crystal. Some include Isis, Yin Yang Dragon, Old World Sun, Silk Winged Faeries and more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home